So, while being transported on the bus this morning, a guy was seen on the other side of
the road walking with his hair trapped in the wind. Right there and then, the bus made a stop and everyone observed the man as he became their specimen. However, I could not tell what the passengers were thinking, but their faces had a bitter look and as such, I knew it wasn't anything positive. Soon as the bus drove off, I bluntly said, " if eyes were meant to kill, then I have just witnessed a homicide." Yes, it was that horrible. People should learn not to stare. Personally, for me, it is just unhealthy. Our eyes should not be in control all the time.The constant need to pry, stare and loiter has become so dominant. I am not really surprised that the human's eyes have become a brain since that's where thinking and drawing of conclusions all take place.
I hate it when people stare. But they constantly do it to me. And I can't stare at people. I'd take a one glance, not even looking them from head to toe.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful piece
ReplyDelete