Tuesday, 28 August 2018


Image result for pictures of sunflowers

I think I have made you sad in the worst way. You are unable to help me and that scares you and it is not like you are easily scared. So just that thought has made me realize how much you care about me. It is refreshing to see and know that someone truly cares about me wholeheartedly. I want these feelings to go indefinitely. I miss parts of the old me; not entirely, but I have grown to appreciate its absence as I acquire the new parts from the transitional phase if that makes sense. The phase it not yet finished as you would have received a message saying something or explaining my hiatus. I have not questioned the sudden phase development and how the transition will end. I feel as if it is necessary as it came after being hospitalized. So, in some weird way, I think believe it is a therapeutic phase that will zen my body.   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment